Saturday 21 June 2014

Am I cool yet?




Just when I thought I'd stop joining any more social networks, Blogger comes out of nowhere and persuades me to join (maybe this site will help with my degrading English average). I doubt I'll get any views, but hey, a new day means new things. Dazed and confused most of the time, I still try to balance the crazy school schedule (where's my 90 average?), a social life, and athletics. As most of you would relate to.Living in the capital isn't as hype as it seems, but hidden gems and spectacular no one-goes-to lookouts make the city tolerable. I'm always on the lookout for cafes and good music, found together, I'm in heaven. Writers block has hit me,so, I'm Charmaine,your average 16 year old high schooler living in a mediocre town that's known as the capital.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment