Friday 18 July 2014

Wishin' I was at Tomorrowland playlist

So, Friday's the kickoff day for the extravagant music festival, TOMORROWLAND, that's held in Belgium. Crazy atmosphere with crazy people and electronic music is where I wish to be, but for now I can only live it through the livestream and through electronic music! Here's the playlist I've compiled. Enjoy!


Beating of my Heart - Heidrun and M-3ox


In my mind -
Axwell 


Million Voices - Otto Knows


Miami 2 Ibiza - Swedish House Mafia and Tinie Tempah


The way we see the world - Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Nervo


Tsunami - DVBBS and Borgeous



Mammoth - Dimitri Vegas, MOGUAI, Like Mike



Tremor - Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, Like Mike



Bonesless - Steve Aoki,TUJAMO, Chris Lake


ONE NIGHT - Matthew Koma, VICETONE


Girls and Boys - Inpetto


I could be the one - Avicii and Nicky Romero


No playlist is complete without Animals - Martin Garrix

No comments:

Post a Comment