Monday 14 July 2014

Wish Nights Lasted Forever

1:19 AM.

It's like 3:00 PM vibes for me and I don't even know why. The job interview I had today is still in my mind, I think I messed up and that reallyyyyyy bothers me. At least Starbucks is always there to console me (YAS). 

At least there's only about a week of summer school left, doesn't really matter because I have no summer plans anyways.... why. Guess I should catch up on sleep during summer, can't be looking like death on the first day of school.

I love rambling on this blog tbh.

With Henry Krinkle  blasting in the background, it's a sure distraction to keep me from the shut-eye. 4:00 AM record? Probably. I don't know how I have the energy I have from such little sleep.

Fall is already in my mind. I can't wait until September. No more bus-passless days, and unproductive days that probably consist of me baking endlessly and then sleeping. And tbh, I honestly just can't wait to graduate high school and leave (..hopefully I'll have a job by then). It's all I've been waiting for since 9th gradeee 

Writer's Block has hit, so sayonara for now.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment